1113
Approve this.

Commissioner who Voted Against Masks in Critical Condition with COVID-19

St. Johns County Commissioner Paul Waldron listens during the commission meeting on Jan. 21. [PETER WILLOTT/THE RECORD]

St. Augustine (WTFF) – St. Johns County Commissioner Paul Waldron caught the coronavirus and went into septic shock after voting against a motion to mandate masks for county employees last week.

His daughter posted on Facebook on July 9 that Waldron “went into septic shock and has many organs struggling.”

“He is currently in the most critical of conditions,” she wrote. “I ask you not to doubt the power of prayer.”

Last week, the St. Johns Board of County Commissioners took up the issue of whether masks should be mandated countywide. One of the motions would mandate masks for county employees. It failed by a count of 3-2, with Paul Waldron voting against it. (Action News Jax)

Waldron represents District 3, which covers the southern half of St. Johns county. (News4Jax)

4.6 48 votes
Article Rating

Comments:

WARNING: Comments are uncensored. To remain Anonymous, just leave the Name and Email fields blank. Read the Comments Guide for more information.

Notify of
guest
911 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
3 months ago

A virus descends on a large country, and the outbreak soon turns into a pandemic.

As more people are infected, a commissioner from Florida pushes his anti-fact campaign.

By and by, one of his citizens comes up the street with a handfull of masks.

“you might want to wear this, commissioner, the virus is spreading fast.”

“No,” says the commissioner. “It’s a democratic hoax.”

Still the virus spreads.

Now the commissioner is at a buffet, piling food so high that it becomes a balancing act, when another guy approaches him with hand sanitizer.

“Here you go, commissioner. You might want to use some of this hand sanitizer. Better safe than sorry after touching all the serving utensils everyone else has touched.”

Once again, the commissioner is unmoved. “I shall feast uncleaned, tis but a democratic hoax”

After a while the outbreak becomes so sever, leaving your house almost guarantees infection, meanwhile Disney World decides to reopen during the peak of the outbreak.

The commissioner is there, clinging to his all access pass, when a man approaches him.

“Please observe social distancing and stay 6 feet back from the other patrons.”

Once again, the commissioner insists the pandemic is a democratic hoax.

His daughter asks everyone to keep him in his prayers, and interested why, God brings him to heaven.

Predictably, he dies.

The commissioner goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, “Lord, I had tons of cash and I denied every fact that was presented to me no matter the proof, why didn’t you deliver me?”

God shakes his head. “What did you want from me? I sent you a mask, hand sanitizer, and someone to remind you to social distance.”

And then God sends him to hell, lol!

Last edited 3 months ago by Anonymous
BRUCE HOGMAN
BRUCE HOGMAN
3 months ago

Politicians are learning that one cannot talk away scientific facts.
When the nation’s leading epidemiologist tells us, from information accumulated from around the world by other leading epidemiologists, that masks work – that they are not as good as medical operating room surgical N95 masks and plastic shields – we should listen and heed their advice.
Transmission of airborne virus is reduced by wearing masks.

3 months ago

the power of prayer…how bout the power of masks

20 days ago

Hahaha rest in peace you fat retard

1 month ago

3 months ago

I just don’t understand why people oppose science and yet they believe in a book of folklore. These are the people that are dragging us from progress.

3 months ago

Fat bastard is dead on arrival.

3 months ago

Now instead of spreading covid he can spread awareness. Darwin is smiling.

3 months ago

Please let this be at least be a lesson to him so that he spread awareness instead of just staying silent before people make more meme about him.

3 months ago

They could have stopped septic shock by mono cloning, or blood plasma therapy unless there were other underlining conditions that killed him. This man does not look in good health, and simply going to the doctor for other things he could have picked up the virus.

3 months ago

The so called power of prayer is exactly why this man is fighting for his life. Stop this nonsense about prayer in our public spaces and keep it in your own home if that is your personal faith. Fairy tales have no business in public policy and this man is guilty of putting the public in danger. Out of human decency I feel sorry for him, but I will not submit one more moment to this insanity from people who believe in angels and magic.

Donald Shade
Donald Shade
3 months ago

How can these people be so stupid.He deserves the karma.⚰️⚰️⚰️

3 months ago

People like him are unredeemable. If he survives, he’ll go right back to owning the libs and adhering to the disastrous policies of President Asshole. So yeah, the only cure for him is death. COVID-19 is God’s answer to Republicans.

It’s either the death cult like him or us, the normal people. And if you can’t see that’s the choice before us now, the only reason is because you don’t want to.

Sucks to be you.

Listen to science!

3 months ago

At the rate of spread in republican states the anti masker trumpians will be culled from the heard. Who will be left to vote for tRUMP??

Waldo
Waldo
3 months ago

Not too many Christians in here, apparently. I mean REAL,compassionate and empathic Christians – the opposite of Trumpians!

3 months ago

I wore a mask, did all the right things and got it. Covid 19 is a monster, stay safe, wear the mask, wash your hands and dont touch your face. Praying for all who have it.

3 months ago

This virus needs a host. Had everyone in the country worn a mask, it would have died out in two to three weeks. When you don’t wear a mask, if you come into contact with someone who has it, it will jump to you. It is highly contagious. It’s not about religion or freedom. It’s about starving this virus out. Please, wear your masks. And that means covering your nose and mouth. This virus lodges in the nose, so you are at very high risk to catch it if your nose is hanging out. This is simple science. Don’t give it a host.

3 months ago

Aggressive willful ignorance has its price unfortunately the rest of us a paying for it. Waldron and people like him are dragging us all over a cliff.

3 months ago

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.“

3 months ago

He is still a human being people. Yea he’s a moron for his thinking but to wish this on someone and enjoy it is just not right. He is someone’s dad, husband and son.

KARMA BITCH

Boo hoo.

3 months ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I don’t hope he dies. Surviving COVID will leave him with a lifelong reminder. Hopefully, in life, he can pass on the wisdom of experience to others and warn people not to be as stupid as he was.

3 months ago

You are all horrible people! How do you sleep at night valuing human life so little? With so many problems in our country right now you let your politics make you inhuman!

3 months ago

I fucking hope he dies painfully while chocking on his blood-clotted spittle alone with no one around him. See you in hell you disgusting fat pig.

FuckYou
FuckYou

I hope he dies.

3 months ago

Fuck I hope he dies painfully.

clear destination
clear destination
3 months ago

Paul should have worn a mask before every meal

3 months ago

Fast food sales in St John’s County are now plunging . Burger King closing one of their restaurants .

3 months ago

“Many of his organs were struggling”
His brain is one of them, but thats unrelated to covid.

3 months ago

Science, physics, chemistry, biology, gravity, the spherical Earth…they don’t give a hoot what “believe”. They are true all the time every time. Religion is superstitious BS. http://www.godisimaginary.com read Proof #7

Last edited 3 months ago by Anonymous
3 months ago

When he dies we will vote in someone who doesn’t have his/her head up their own fat ass.

3 months ago

What I hope results from Paul’s tragic story is an increased awareness among the Hutt population that the COVID virus is particularly deadly when it infect the Hutt species.

3 months ago

A nominee for the 2020 Darwin Award given each year to the person who needlessly causes their own death as a result of willful ignorance and/or stupidity.

3 months ago

Thank you for your sacrifice for the economy!

3 months ago

If you don’t wear a mask or social distance, you get the chance to see God faster!

3 months ago

He voted against it because nothing has ever lasted 2 seconds in front of that mouth.

3 months ago

‘I never thought leopards would eat MY face,’ sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party.

3 months ago

When you refuse to wear a mask to protect fellow Americans YOU ARE NO LONGER AMERICAN.

Got em

Lord Humungus
Lord Humungus
3 months ago

Liberal ass holes wishing death upon a person because he didn’t vote the way you like.? You are what’s wrong with America. But don’t worry the communists will have your health in mind when they take over. Fucking Lemmings, greatest generation is followed by the stupidest generation. God help us all.

sweet sweet karma

3 months ago

Bye bye you fat piece of shit. Hopefully covid culls the lot of you ignorant trash.

3 months ago

Haha fucking pure satisfaction seeing people like him get what they deserve for endagering innocent people, good riddance you damn overgrown meatball

Tragic.

3 months ago

Good

Anonymous
3 months ago

I don’t why you don’t want to protest yourself and your family. I don’t see what is the problem with wearing a mask if it protect you and others around you.

3 months ago

I live in Saint Augustine, which is within St. John’s county – the city has a mask mandate (this guy voted against a county mandate). I can tell you that a substantial number of people in the city don’t wear the fucking mask anyway. I work in a grocery store and at least 3 out of every 10 customers in the store have no masks on. My wuss ass company refuses to let us say anything to anyone, other than making announcements every 15 minutes ‘reminding’ them of the mandate.

Deb
Deb
3 months ago

And yet the residents are clueless and unconcerned. All an overblown hoax, right?

Last edited 3 months ago by Deb
3 months ago

It serves him right. His vote was the tie-breaker, after all, and the masks he voted against may have ended up costing others their lives.

3 months ago

Pull the plug on the fat pig

3 months ago

How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke, I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;

I will mock when calamity overtakes you—

when calamity overtakes you like a storm,

when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,

when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me, since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the Truth.

Since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them…

(Proverbs. Chapter 1, verses 22-32).

—-

Powerful enough for you, daughter of Paul Waldron (who loved simple country ways, who mocked and delighted as his leader delighted in mockery, who foolishly hated knowledge)?

There is a Biblical plague upon you. Did you honestly think you could turn away from the TRUE nature of reality? Did you honestly think you were with the likes of Moses when you worship the gold-loving Pharaoh of Fifth Avenue?

And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.”

(Matthew 24:4-5)

“I am the chosen one.”

(Donald J. Trump. August 21, 2019.)