66
Approve this.

Cigarette Smoking Florida Woman Blows Up Trailer while Sharing Oxygen with her Dog

Screenshot of video interview with Barbara Bassett (Action News Jax)

Jackonsville (WTFF) – A woman accidentally set her home on fire and killed her 13-year-old Chihuahua.

Barbara Bassett was sharing her oxygen tank with her dog when her cigarette sparked a fire in her trailer home on Necia Drive. She told Action News Jax that a cigarette ember fell on the tubing of the oxygen.

“I tried so hard to get him out of that fire,” Bassett said.

Photos from a tweet show the damage:

The dog, Hercules, did not survive.

“I kept hollering ‘Herc’ and I couldn’t see nothing by then. It was black,” Bassett said. “I’m praying to God to get me out.”

Her sister set up a GoFundMe page, because that’s how things work in 2018. If you have some extra cash to spare, go ahead and send it to them. Cigarettes are expensive.

0 0 vote
Article Rating

Cigarette Smoking Florida Woman Blows Up Trailer while Sharing Oxygen with her Dog

Category: Madness
Location:
2 Florida Tags: , 33 FloridApprovals (You haven't voted yet) VOTE NOW66 Total Florida Points
Comments are closed for this article.
1 Comment
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback
2 years ago

2withering