Tips for surviving summer with no A/C in your house:
1) Open the windows at night, leave them closed during the day. This helps to trap cool air inside.
2) Run fans when you’re home. Fans only help you feel cooler, they don’t actually cool the house down, so don’t waste electricity running them in an empty house.
3) Stay hydrated.
4) Take cold or lukewarm showers.
5) Ingest or smoke cannabis, as it lowers body temperature.
6) Destroy the 100 fossil fuel companies responsible for the nearly 1 trillion tons of greenhouse gas emissions. Overthrow all the governments that support those companies. Establish a massive global mobilization of resources in the coming decade to build a zero-emissions industrial system.